-2 bananas, one fresh one frozen
– 2 Tbsp of cacao butter (can be replaced with coconut butter)
-1 Tbsp of raw cacao powder
– 1 tsp of vanilla essence
– 2 Tbsp of full fat coconut milk
– 1 tsp of pure maple syrup
– 1/4 cup of blueberries
– Loving earth caramel chocolate to serve (optional)
1) Chocolate sauce
Heat cacao butter over low heat till just melted. Remove from heat and let stand 5 mins. Sift in cacao powder and add maple.
2) Vanilla “nice cream”
Add sliced frozen banana, vanilla, and coconut milk to food processor or blender. Blend till just smooth and place in the freezer.
3) Slice banana length ways and arrange on plate. Add “nice cream” , blueberries, caramel chocolate squares (optional) and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
4) Serves 1-2.