Makes one serve.
- 1 medium banana
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp of protein powder ( I use brown rice protein or hemp)
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil ( for frying)
- 3 squares of Loving Earth raw hazelnut mylk chocolate
- 1/2 tsp of coconut butter / oil
- Place all pancake ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth. You could do it by hand, just ensure the banana is nice and smooth.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Pour in 4 pikelets. When bubbles appear flip and fry till golden brown on both side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Heat Loving Earth chocolate and coconut oil over very low heat. Remove from heat.
- Stack pancakes, drizzling sauce between each layer, or two.
- Top with fresh fruit (strawberries and banana work well with the chocolate) , drizzle with remaining chocolate. Bon appetite!