- 2 Salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp of sesame seeds (organic if possible)
- 1 Tbsp of olive or coconut oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat fry pan or BBQ to medium heat.
- Spread sesame seeds on a plate and coat one side of the salmon with seeds, salt and peoper. This will work best with out the skin, you can do the other side, or remove the skin and fry it up to serve as a crispy skin garnish.
- Add oil to pan and fry salmon for 3 minutes one side, flipping carefully and frying 2 minutes the next side. This is for a medium rare serving, if your salmon is quite thick cook another couple of minutes.
- Remove from pan, rest 5 minutes and serve.