- 1 medium beetroot
- 1 can of organic chickpeas
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Maybers tahini
- 3 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Wrap beetroot (skin on) in foil and roast for approx 40mins. Until you can easily inset a knife.
- Let beetroot cool until you can handle it.
- Zest half the lemon and juice the whole lemon. Place into food processor.
- Once cool, rub the beetroot to remove the skin.
- Remove the top and bottom of the beet and chop into small cubes.
- Add to food processor with all other ingredients.
- Blend on low to begin, then increase to high until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve with veggie sticks and/ or crackers.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for 1 week.
- Enjoy 💜