- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 lemon
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 of chopped herbs (I used a mix of parsly and basil)
- 1 cup of roast sweet potato/ pumpkin
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 clove / tsp of crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of Celtic/ pink salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 2 Tbsp of sesame seeds (optional)
- Avocado for topping (optional)
- Zest 1/2 the lemon. Place zest in large bowl.
- Add quinoa, tomato, herbs and roast veggies.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add spinach and garlic. Sauté 1 minute.
- Add spinach to bowl, along with any extra oil in the pan.
- Add the juice from the whole lemon, salt, pepper and sesame seeds if using.
- Top with avocado and serve.