The recipe uses a lot of herbs, which I appreciate most people don’t have a huge amount growing, however I still recommend buying them while in season and making a big batch.
I then freeze them in large ice cube trays and pop them out into a zip lock bag ready to jazz up any meal- it’s amazing on poached eggs!
- 7 cups of herbs, I used a mixed of mostly basil with about 1 cup of mint and 1 cup of lemon balm- this will be about 3 bunches of bought herbs, feel free to mix it up, coriander would also be nice.
- 1/2 tsp of pink salt
- 3 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup organic virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of cashews (soaked min 2hrs)
- Juice of one lemon
- Add the herbs to your food processor, you will probably have to start with about 2 cups of herbs, blitz that then continue adding the herbs 2 cups at a time.
- Add all other ingredients and blitz till smooth.
- Taste and add more salt if you like.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for a week or freeze in portions.
* note I really love things tangy- lemon and ACV are two of my favorite things. If you don’t love lemon just add the juice of half the lemon 😊