• 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
• 1/2 cup of activated almonds
• 1 tsp of coconut oil
• 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
• 3 medjool dates
• a pinch of salt
• 2 cups of cashews (soaked 4+ hrs)
• zest of one lemon
• juice of 1/2 a lemon
• 1/4 cup of coconut oil
• 3 Tbsp of raw local honey
• 1 drop of DOTERRA lavender oil
• 1 drop of DOTERRA lemon oil
• 1/2 cup of blueberries
Blueberry Jam –
• 2 Tbsp of chia seeds
• 3 Tbsp of water
• 1/3 cup of blueberries
• 1 Tbsp of honey
• 1 drop of DOTERRA wild orange oil
1) Place chia seeds and water in a small bowl and set aside. Stirring occasionally.
2) Add the dry ingredients of the base to the food processor and blend till nuts are broken down, add wet ingredients, including dates and blend till mixture holds together.
3) Divide mixture between 8 silicon cupcake cakes or to make a slice spread the mixture over a container lined with baking paper. Press down firmly.
4) To make the cheesecake layer add all the ingredients except the blueberries and blend till smooth and creamy.
5) Add 1 Tbsp of mixture to each cupcake case, or 8 Tbsp for a slice. Place in freezer.
6) Add blueberries to the remaining cheesecake mixture, blend till combined.
7) Remove cheesecakes from freezer and spoon on remaining cheesecake mixture.
8) Return to the freezer for 4hrs.
9) Add the soaked chia seeds, blueberries, honey and wild orange oil to food processor and blend till combined.
10) Place jam in a jar in the fridge.
11) To serve cheesecakes remove from freezer for 30mins,or place in the fridge after they have set in the freezer for 4 hrs.
Then top with a tablespoon of blueberry jam.
PLEASE NOTE: Only ingest therapeutic grade essential oils, I use Doterra.
For more info on the oils feel free to contact me on email@example.com
Or click the link below