I’ve been making these super simple pancakes for years now and hadn’t thought to share the recipe because it is so simple.
But life needs more simple, so here it is:
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp of buckwheat flour or almond meal
- 2 Tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder/ essence
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Cook pikelets over medium heat in extra coconut oil.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, I love sliced banana, cinnamon, maple syrup, tahini or coconut cream.