• 5 large ripe pears (approx 1Kg)
• 1 punnet of blueberries (or 1/4 cup of frozen)
• 1/2 cup almond meal
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
• 1/4 cup of coconut oil
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
• pinch of Salt
• 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Peel and dice pears. Cover with water and bring to the boil, cook for 10-15 mins or until the pear is soft.
3. While the pears are cooking, add all the other ingredients, except the cinnamon, to a food processor and blend until combined, or mix by hand.
4. Drain pears and sprinkle with cinnamon. Add to a baking dish with the blueberries and top with crumble mixture.
5. Bake for 20 mins or until the crumble is golden.
6. Serve warm with coconut cream.